We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

las brisas nov 4th - 11th

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
bc
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
las brisas nov 4th - 11th

hi, is anyone going to be at las brisas during my dates?

Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: las brisas nov 4th - 11th

Hi, I am from Saskatchewan (and yes, it is snowing like crazy here!) and am wondering where do you fly from.. Vancouver? Is it a direct flight? What airport do you land in? Who do you book your vacation through? Any info would be great as I am having a difficult time finding out any info as not many people have heard of this place. Thanks.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: las brisas nov 4th - 11th

You probably have to fly out of Calgary or Winnipeg to get there as I see that Huatulco isn't offered out of Regina or Saskatoon.

Two years ago we had to fly out of Calgary but last year they offered it direct from Winnipeg and you fly into Huatulco airport.

Tsawwassen
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: las brisas nov 4th - 11th

Skyservice operates the air service - we go direct from Vancouver next week. There are a few travel agencies with info: Jubilee Travel and Signature Vacations

alberta
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: las brisas nov 4th - 11th

can you let me know what you thought of the las brisas. we are going in January. What all is there to do on the grounds in the day.

DId you go fishing and any thing you can think of thanks.

mar234

5. Re: las brisas nov 4th - 11th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 27, 2009