We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No Huatulco tis time

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
No Huatulco tis time

Needed a last minute escape from the cold with the family. Tried Huatulco. Apple charters booked. Flights through Houston $1300-$3500 dollars not pesos. Off to Akumal. See Huatulco in December again.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
251 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: No Huatulco tis time

We skipped Huatulco this past Nov to go to Costa Rica. We loved it there but were hoping for a cheap April visit to the Castillo like last year but, boo hoo, I'm not seeing it. I guess those planes are full because of this miserable weather. Ugh!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,333 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: No Huatulco tis time

hammie - We wanted to keep our price under $2,300 for the both of us and we did plus we have another couple that really wanted to go!!! This is our 3rd trip out of the USA Midwest since December and this weather really took a toll on many people in our State. I wish I had less than 8 years to retirement so I can stay a month at a time!!! Daddyo - we paid $300 more than last year but we did not care because of this brutal winter!! The weather in February in Punta Cana was fantastic this year but we only go there every 5 years for our anniversary!!! Ted&Julie

13. Re: No Huatulco tis time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, March 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics