We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Barcelo Huatulco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ontario
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at Barcelo Huatulco

Hi can anyone tell us the Club Premier room no of the 2nd floor buliding and close to Crown Pacific Hotel....and is it worth upgrading? I have been told its $30 us per night per person. Thanks Billy

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
221 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at Barcelo Huatulco

I believe the 2nd floor Barcello club room numbers are like 231 & 233 closest to the Crown. I did not do a full upgrade to barcelo club as I was happy with my room so just paid $12 or $15 per night and got all the perks except upgraded room. Hope this helps.

Ontario
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at Barcelo Huatulco

Thanks thats a big help! Billy

Ontario
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at Barcelo Huatulco

Hi There That's a big help thank you!

Ontario
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms at Barcelo Huatulco

Hi There! Can anyone tell us the cost of the taxi transfer to Barcelo Huatulco and where are the taxis when you come out of arrivals, thank you! Billy

Edited: 10:12 pm, January 01, 2014
Lucknow Ontario
Level Contributor
276 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms at Barcelo Huatulco

You get a free transfer to any of the Tangolunda resorts. Just grab a couple of beers for the bus ride.. Sounds like the road is still tore up so it probably is no quicker by taxi!!

6. Re: Rooms at Barcelo Huatulco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics