We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is it from Secrets to Dreams?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
lakeland
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
How far is it from Secrets to Dreams?

How much does it cost to take a taxi from Secrets to Dreams? If you are staying at Secrets I know if you reserve in advance you can eat dinner at Dreams. Can you go to Dreams during the day use the pool, beach and have drinks or lunch?

Alberta
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How far is it from Secrets to Dreams?

My guess based on previous visits is about 30 pesos. Dreams is about half way to downtown La Crucecita. Always ask the driver and agree on a price before you get in. You used to pay 10 pesos more for a cab with AC. I believe the beach is public at Dreams, so anyone can use it. Not sure about the pool.

Edited: 12:46 pm, November 10, 2013
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How far is it from Secrets to Dreams?

You can not use the facilities of Dreams during the day. If you wanted to do that, you would have to purchase a day pass. The Sip, Savor and See program allows you to have dinner at Dreams.

California
Level Contributor
652 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How far is it from Secrets to Dreams?

Two years ago it was 50 Pesos each way between Dreams and Secrets. Last year the Secrets concierge arranged for me to visit Dreams so that I could say hello to some of the staff that I got to know from previous years. I was forbidden from using the facilities: pools, no food, no drinks, etc., so yes, I believe you would need to purchase a day pass. The beach is public.

Huatulco
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How far is it from Secrets to Dreams?

Secrets & Dreams are sister properties & I believe Dale you should contact your travel agent (if that is how you booked) or the concierge on arrival & see if this can be arranged. There is a taxi rank usually parked outside the gate at Secrets in high season & I'm sure the rates are posted or you could again ask at your hotel. Few taxis will try to take advantage of you, it should be less than 50 pesos & will be a 5 to 10 minute drive.

Canada
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How far is it from Secrets to Dreams?

We too are going to Secrets end of November; according to our Preferred Club Package we can use all facilities at Dreams, transportation not included.

6. Re: How far is it from Secrets to Dreams?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 13, 2014