We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Insect Repellent - Mosquitos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Insect Repellent - Mosquitos

Hi!

We are going to the Gala at the end of September and I wondered are Mosquitos a big problem? Can you buy insect repellent (with Deet) when you get there as it is very difficult to get hold of in the UK.

Many thanks

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Insect Repellent - Mosquitos

try arden health care online . we found a great insect repellent last year and it really worked in the dom rep .its called bens family , we ordered on the sunday and it was delivered on the tuesday. it contains deet and usually i am a real feast for the mossies but not last year.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Insect Repellent - Mosquitos

I just got back from there and I highly recommend you use this repellant available at the "faramcias" over there. It is called Auten and it was better than the OFF we took. We used it when we went deep into the jungle and mountains for our cascade trip and it worked great. Have fun!

maryland
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Insect Repellent - Mosquitos

Vickki, Autan is the best, you can buy it in Huatulco david.

4. Re: Insect Repellent - Mosquitos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics