We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

only 5 more days

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Topic
only 5 more days

Only 5 more days and then time for some sunshine and out of this cold. Hope by the time we get there that all the sickness that has been going on at the Barcelo is over and we can have a enjoyable vacations. Looking forward to meeting everyone that will be there at the same time we are there Feb.21st to March 7th. It's time for us to get those suitcases packed.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
662 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: only 5 more days

Hi Shorty

I haven't seen anything more on the sickness that went round the Barcelo so hopefully it's gone now. We've got 8 more days till sunshine and heat so can't wait. It's -30C this morning so I think it's going to keep torturing us till we finally get on the plane.

Can't wait to meet everyone and trade vacation stories and laughs. My clothes are all ready to go into the bags, just checking off the days. See you on Feb. 25th in the lobby bar.

The Saunders

Calgary, AB
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: only 5 more days

Shorty, looks like you will have 2 weeks at the Barcelo - lucky you!. We are only here for one week, so have to cram all that fun into 7 days.

For the Saunders, you might recognize us at the Calgary airport, we've been tanning, and will have all our luggage with us - we just travel with carry-on packs. Our last all-inclusive was in Cuba in November, and many of the guests really dressed up for dinner - obviously we don't take too many changes of clothing, so I hope this isn't the case here at the Barcelo.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the 25th - 8 more days!

listowel
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: only 5 more days

We are leaving from Toronto on Monday. Can't wait to enjoy the sunshine and cold beer.

rons

Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: only 5 more days

Now down to 3 days and all packed and ready to go for 2 weeks of sun & fun. Packing with only a carry on is great if you can do it, I did that once when we went for a one week vacation and my husband just couldn't believe I did it since I always over packs. He packs light which is good since I make up for what he doesn't take in weight. I don't think you have to dress up at the Barcelo, just go relax and have fun that's what vacation is for.

ottawa ON
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: only 5 more days

Yeah I'm getting the itch to go and i cannot wait until the 27th.

Got everything packed and ready to go including my own chair, LOL.

looking forward to a nice cold beer and floating in the pool.

Would be interested in getting together for some fishing excursions and snorkling so if anyone wants to chip in then let me know at nowisn@yahoo.com.

was thinking between the 3rd and 12th of march.

See ya all at the bar, I'll be the big guy in the yellow cap

Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics