We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo Purchase - Furniture Stores....

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Condo Purchase - Furniture Stores....

We are completing on a condo in Huatulco in September. We need to know where we can go to get furniture, applicances, electronics etc for the condo. Costco, Walmart, Sams Club I assume are not within the area, but what is their for a one shop stop for things such as a sectional with bed, bedroom furniture, tv/dvd/surround sound, washer, fridge and just about everything else for a 2 bedroom condo.

maryland
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo Purchase - Furniture Stores....

Hi, we bought washer dryer all appliances in down town Huatulco all Whirlpool, mattressess from down town (sealy), furniture a lady in the Chaue Plaza orders for you it comes from Oaxaca. My furniture i ordered direct from the company in Oaxaca and had my sofa custom done by the lady in the Chaue, brought my own fabric down, tv i bought in the town, delivery service very good. All linens i bought from the US drapes i had made by a company in Santa Cruz close to the beach, there is a Costco in Alcapulco but that is a long way and not so good of roads, hope this is some help any questions email me mnaismith6690@comcast.net

2. Re: Condo Purchase - Furniture Stores....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics