We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Huatalco Overbooked?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
a m
Minneapolis...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Secrets Huatalco Overbooked?

Have read numerous reviews that Secrets is overbooked continually forcing people to go to Dreams. Has anyone taken taxi cabs to beat the resort buses to ensure a room? Any suggestions on how to overt this?

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
745 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Secrets Huatalco Overbooked?

Off topic but still about Secrets. I booked through Cheap Carib. and did not buy the transfers. Had planned on just arranging my own but have seen several places where it sounds like the hotel itself has a bus ? Is there a charge for this or is it only for those who booked directly through the hotel ? I've read it several different ways.

thanks!

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
8,821 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Secrets Huatalco Overbooked?

I don't think there is a hotel bus but you can ask them: info.sechu@secretsresorts.com

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Secrets Huatalco Overbooked?

There is a bus but mostly for staff transport as do the other hotels. But I did see a new large multi pax van with the Secrets name and logo the other day so that may be an option.

Edited: 10:21 am, March 18, 2013
14. Re: Secrets Huatalco Overbooked?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics