We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gym at dreams

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Gym at dreams

Can anybody tell me what the gym is like? Also is there any fitness classes offered on the beach or anything?

Portage la Prairie...
Level Contributor
654 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gym at dreams

There is the usual daily Water Aerobics and Yoga in the morning, The gym facitlites looked real good....I should have used them! lol

You'll love Dreams!

victoria, bc
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gym at dreams

The gym facilities are basic, fitness classes offered are the standard A.I. fare.. pool / pool side stretch and strength aerobics.. dancing lessons... no group yoga offered when I was there last. If you like to run/ walk a venture in either direction is great, includes a few gradual inclines.. throw in some nice scenery... great way to start the day .

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gym at dreams

Thanks guys! I've been working hard all winter to get in shape and I'm hoping I don't completely fall off the wagon when I get there, lol

4. Re: Gym at dreams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics