We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it really close to 100 degrees in Huatulco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Milwaukee, Wi
Level Contributor
49 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Is it really close to 100 degrees in Huatulco

My wife and I are arriving in Huatulco on March 2nd. I've been looking at the upcoming weather (10 day forecasts). It shows close to 100 degrees every day. My question is does it really feel like 100 degrees. We are looking forward to the heat, but just have to laugh out loud since we live in Wisconsin and it's 10 degrees out. LOL

toronto ontario
Level Contributor
123 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is it really close to 100 degrees in Huatulco

For some reason it seems to be much hotter this year than in the previous 12 years. However, it continues to be beautiful on all the beaches.

NYC / Fire Island...
Level Contributor
7,496 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Is it really close to 100 degrees in Huatulco

Hola.

These days we have not experienced 100 F but at the peak of the day around 95 F in the sun, so we stay in the shade under a palapa on the beach at Chahue. Like is good!

Hope this helps. Your questions are always welcome.

Abrazos,

Matt

Casa Hoffa (South), Bahia Chahue, Huatulco, MX

Casa Hoffa (North), Fire Island, NY USA

TORONTO
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Is it really close to 100 degrees in Huatulco

No it is not close to a hundred degrees. We have been here for over two weeks and have been coming here for many years. It may be close to 90 degrees or a little over, but not a 100. Go to the beach, stay in the shade if you want to be cooler.

Houston
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Is it really close to 100 degrees in Huatulco

it is rarely above 85 degrees - many of the weather sites reporting Huatulco temperatures are simply wrong.

www.CosmoResidences.com

victoria, bc
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Is it really close to 100 degrees in Huatulco

I think that it may seem hotter thanks to the higher humidity levels.. It's not like the Mid West or Alberta / Saskatchewan that experience dry heat.

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Is it really close to 100 degrees in Huatulco

Have to agree on the humidity. If its 85 degrees it feels like 105 degrees. Our trip in December was very humid, it was hard to stay hydrated on our morning walks.

17. Re: Is it really close to 100 degrees in Huatulco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics