We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cream Tequila in tall blue bottle.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
toronto
Level Contributor
90 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Cream Tequila in tall blue bottle.

I am looking for a cream tequila in a tall blue bottle, it is a sipping tequila and I had some in a jewelry store at the market in Santa Cruz in January.

If anyone out there knows the name of this tequila i would appreciate it. There must be some addictive components to it because I can't stop thinking about it. lol.

It is not Corralejo, Although the bottle is very similar.

Winnipeg, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Cream Tequila in tall blue bottle.

I just bought it a week ago when went to Mexico. The name of Crema de Tequila is "Quinta Penas" made by Elaborado. This is slim and tall blue bottle.

Dory

toronto
Level Contributor
90 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cream Tequila in tall blue bottle.

Thank you so much Dory. I will start looking right away.

toronto
Level Contributor
90 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cream Tequila in tall blue bottle.

Well searched the web for a Canadian distributor,or a Mexican distributor to Canada and there is not one yet. Boo Hoo, Guess I will have to wait until next year.

Thanks again Dory for finding the name of it for me.

4. Re: Cream Tequila in tall blue bottle.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics