We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet sticks Available???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
200 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Internet sticks Available???

This is our first time staying at the Barcello and I understand they do not have free wifi (like the Crown Pacific does where we usually stay). I have a business at home and have to stay in touch so does anyone know if I can buy an internet stick and will it work in my room at the Barcello???? I know I was told last year that I could rent one from Telmen for 600 pesos for a month but I did not need it and never looked into it. If this is true where is Telmen? If not does anyone know where I could buy/rent and internet stick?? and what is the cost? Thanks

Milwaukee Wisconsin
Level Contributor
101 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet sticks Available???

Last week people were getting their sticks from TelCel kiosks. I think there is one at Super Che and some in LaCrucecitia. They were 500 pesos and I think there was a sale to get more gigabytes. Take along your notebook or pad and they need to install them.

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
200 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet sticks Available???

Thank you! :)

Havelock, Ontario...
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet sticks Available???

Cheaper solution ... go across the street to Italian Coffee Company - buy a nice capachino ...and you have unlimited access for as long as you need it, every day - whether you buy another coffee, or not ... but my opinion a coffee is a cheap way to pay for good internet service

Just my opinion

Pat

4. Re: Internet sticks Available???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics