We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT - B&B's or Somewhere to sleep

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
URGENT - B&B's or Somewhere to sleep

So, there is a screaming sale tomorrow to Huatulco we are considering, however the hotel is La ISla where we read nothing good about it. We are thinking of maybe staying elsewhere but how can I find a nice little B7B to be trusted etc. Help? Please? rhiwork@gmail.com

Edmonton
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: URGENT - B&B's or Somewhere to sleep

Come and find something once you are here, lots of vacancies.

Others may have specifics.

Hot!

Denver, CO USA
Level Contributor
407 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: URGENT - B&B's or Somewhere to sleep

Try contacting Villa Sol y Mar. I haven't stayed there but it receives rave reviews and the owners (Marcy and Wayne) are frequent posters on this forum. It is rated the #1 B&B in Huatulco.

Portage la Prairie...
Level Contributor
627 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: URGENT - B&B's or Somewhere to sleep

Stay at the Crown Pacific.....It's a nice place. Wow for that kind of money you can't lose!

berwyn, illinois
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: URGENT - B&B's or Somewhere to sleep

I second Villa Sol y Mar. I've stayed there twice and would go back in a heartbeat. Reasonably priced and really really nice. You can't go wrong!

And as Tony said, if you arrive without reservations you will still be able to find somepleace to stay.

Havelock, Ontario...
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: URGENT - B&B's or Somewhere to sleep

Hey - if your room is included in the airfare, why worry - if it's that cheap - you already have a place to sleep - and the rooms are quite nice actually - and you have a hue selection of restaurants to enjoy in Santa Cruz and La Crucecita.

Just get your frozen butt down here, and go from there.

6. Re: URGENT - B&B's or Somewhere to sleep

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics