We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Telenovela Film Crew at Secrets?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Seattle
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Telenovela Film Crew at Secrets?

Anyone know how long Telenovela will be filming at Secrets? We emailed the hotel and they wrote back:

"The date exactly I do not know, but is programing until January 2013 more less"

From the response it isn't clear whether they are referring to when the show will air, or how long they may be filming.

Looking at recent reviews, there are reports that the filming has impacted guests, so we are debating whether to move our stay from November to February.

Looking for feedback from anyone who has been there recently, or might have the inside story on how long the crew will be filming at the resort.

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Telenovela Film Crew at Secrets?

I am pretty sure the filming has already ended. We live in Huatulco and heard that filming wrapped up a few weeks ago. Also we actually stayed at the Secrets last weekend for 3 days and there was no indication whatsoever of any kind of filming. So, I think you are pretty safe to keep your trip in November...enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Huatulco
Huatulco
Oaxaca, Mexico
2. Re: Telenovela Film Crew at Secrets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics