We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Running

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
J28
Hamilton
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Running

I will be in Huatulco from Feb20- March 6 I am looking for someone to run with in the mornings. We are leaving from Toronto and are staying at the Barcelo.

fowlercrafty

Iowa
Level Contributor
327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Running

Where are you staying? Are you male or female? We will be there Feb. 25- March 3 and run in the afternoon. Thank you for your response.

J28
Hamilton
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Running

Assby I am female aand I am staying at the Barcelo. I find running in the afternoon very hot.

Lima,Ohio
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Running

J28,

It's about time that you got on the forum. You will be at the Barcelo in a little over a week. Shorty and I are looking forward to seeing you and your hubby again. digger99 and his wife will be there too and a lot of new people that we have been talking to on this forum. Should be alot of new faces to share travel stories with.

I'll bet that you wish you were there right now from the look of the weather map. How much snow did you get in Hamilton? We only got 1 or 2 inches down here in Lima but we are ready to go south just to get away from the gray cloudy skies and bare trees.

See ya in 10 days

Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Running

J28,

Hi there, sorry I can't run with you but if you want to walk, I can do that.

Can you believe you only have 6 more sleeps then you'll be sleeping in Huatulco? It's been cold here in Ohio but not too much snow right now and don't think we're suppose to get any this week. I'm glad I'm not living in New York right now! Sure looking forward to seeing the two of you again.

For the next few days just keep thinking sunshine and relaxing.

:-) :-)

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
659 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Running

Okay, it's getting colder here in the Peg so it's time to get outta town! Had enough of winter even though it's been warm and want to see sand and waves again. Can't wait to see all of you again, too.

Can't run but we certainly do love to walk so hope to get lots of that in to keep the pounds off. See you in 9 days!!!

J28
Hamilton
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Running

Well it looks like I will be running on my own. Does any one have any tours that they want to do. I would like to go for the mud bathe that Norm did last year. This time next week I will be drunk yea!!!!!!!!!!

Lima,Ohio
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Running

j28,

Shorty said that she wants to try the mud too. I'm not to sure yet. The white water trip sounds great to me because of all the pictures that I could take. Not too many good pics covered with mud. Maybe if I have several drinks I'll want to get muddy. How many diet cokes do you think it will take for me to get crazy.

Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Running

Hi J28,

By this time next week you'll be in Huatulco soaking up sun and doing your running and we'll be at the airport getting ready to start our trip, sure sounds good after waiting for 6 months to get to this point. The mud bath sounds like fun so I'm sure we'll do that or at least I will.

See you next Wed. :-)

canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Running

Hi J28,

I am one of those new people Buckeye was talking about. Sounds like you and I and a few others are on the same flight out of Pearson and we're all staying at the Barcelo. I'm jealous though that you will be there for an extra week.

Sorry can't run with you but walking to and from the bar and hoisting drinks throughout the day is my idea of exercise when I'm on vacation! Looking forward to meeting everyone soon.

Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Running

J28

I will be at Barcelo Feb 27 - March 6.

I might be good for a run in the morning. I always bring my running shoes on vacation, but usually don't get much use. (to much bar time at night) Maybe a little push will help!

Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics