We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question about Dreams...water, tennis, beach

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
canada
Level Contributor
330 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
question about Dreams...water, tennis, beach

Hi all a few questions now that we have booked are trip:

Bottled water? Is this included or do you have to purchase. I know the hotel has purified water

Tennis - they say it should be open in March? Anyone know if there is a facility near by for Tennis...also what time do you play...early morning? Must be too hot after that?

Finally the beach...can you go into the water (with kids) or is it too rough? Do you recommend water shoes? How warm is it?

Thanks so much!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
587 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: question about Dreams...water, tennis, beach

2 - 1 L bottles of water are in the bar fridge every morning. (At Barcelo & Dreams anyway)

Tennis-Not ready for a while, although it is very hot by mid-morning, so if you must play Tennis in the heat, do it at 6 am

The Beach was never really too rough last Jan. when I went. Although around 730 am and 5 pm, (when I found the tides where going in and out) it may be rougher, but fun with a boogie board.

Water shoes are a vg idea for kids.

The water is around 28C, no shock at all when you go in.

canada
Level Contributor
330 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: question about Dreams...water, tennis, beach

thank you for the prompt responce!

3. Re: question about Dreams...water, tennis, beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
Recent Conversations
More Huatulco Topics