We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bank machine atm

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
edmonton alberta
Level Contributor
77 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
bank machine atm

hello we are going to las brisas huatulco in november . my question is where is the atm machine . is there one at the airport or at the hotel area

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bank machine atm

Hey, gord. I asked a similar question in September:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150789-i740-k1444…

That might help you.

:) Have a great time!

Kamloops,BC
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: bank machine atm

Does anyone know if the ATM in front of the Barcelo has been removed?

Mentioned in this post
Barcelo Huatulco
Barcelo Huatulco
4,239 Reviews
Huatulco, Mexico
Huatulco
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bank machine atm

Hello gord2006

There is an atm in front of barcelo and there are 3 in the cruz and 4 in santa cruz ......the problem is the atm charge ......international charges apply and you can be charged 5-10 dollars every time you withdraw.....i notice you are canadian we have scotia bank in santa cruz if you bank with them in cananda maybe there is no charge to withdraw money from your acct....Hope this helps ...Capt.Rigo fishoaxaca

Kamloops,BC
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: bank machine atm

Thanks for the information Captain Rigo, looking forward to enjoying your beautiful area .. only 2 more weeks.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
681 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bank machine atm

We've used the ATM in the past and I think the charge was about $3 per transaction. So instead of going every day, take out enough to tide you over several days to eliminate that charge.

Calgary
Level Contributor
2 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bank machine atm

Last New Year, there was one at airport and I withdrew $200 / 2000 pesos which went a long way as we were staying at Las Brisa All-inclusive.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
513 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bank machine atm

As a banker, just make sure that is not your only way to get cash. Bank machines have problems every where in the world and your card could be blocked if the machine had been tampered with etc. (we hate those panic phone calls from clients) Always have an alternate cash supply. I take an emergency supply of Canadian Travellers cheques with me which I can cash in when I get home if I don't use them.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
412 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bank machine atm

Thanks for the suggestion Camschell.

The thought never entered my mind that the atm's might have problems. Even though I've never had an atm problem yet, I'll be taking some Canadian travelers cheques because you never know........

Pokey

edmonton alberta
Level Contributor
77 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bank machine atm

hello just returned from las brisas the answer is yes there is a atm machine at the airport outside by the snack bar. there is also a atm at the las brisas in the gift shop

10. Re: bank machine atm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics