We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather forcast Huatulco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Lake district uk
Level Contributor
41 posts
103 reviews
weather forcast Huatulco

Hi

I have been reviewing the weather forcast for the next fifteen days and it does not seen very good. Rain and thunder storms are forcast. We arrive in Huatulco on 16th October, if the weather is this bad is there anything to do ? We are staying at the Gala.

Huatulco, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Huatulco
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: weather forcast Huatulco

Hi pandora,

Unfortunately the weather forecast for Huatulco on the weather websites is usually far from accurate. If we would have as many thunderstorms as the predict I would have moved somewhere else long ago!

We publish a Weekly Huatulco Weather Report with the weather and ocean conditions of the past week. You can also check the weather reports from previous Octobers, in the "Archives".

Sorry, I'm not allowed to give you our website address here, but our website is enough enough to find :-)

Roberto

Hurricane Divers

2. Re: weather forcast Huatulco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics