We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Careyes Photographer

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
3 posts
Save Topic
Careyes Photographer

My fiance and are I will be married in Careyes on November 11. We just love Careyes!! Addres is planning the reheasal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception - he is amazing and has excellent taste. We just returned from another visit to Careyes as we finalized our wedding plans and realized we do not have a photographer.

Do you know of any photographers in the area? Both my finance and I are very east going - we just want to have fun and enjoy our night - but we would like to have a professional photographer capture the events on film, especially as Careyes is so beautiful.

Also, we will be honeymooning in the area. We currently have reservations at Hotelito Desconocido and the Four Seasons in Punta Mita, but were thinking of canceling the Four Seasons for Las Alamandas. Any suggestions??

dallas
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Careyes Photographer

Las Alamandas is the best hotel in Mexico

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Careyes Photographer

Thank you for the information on Las Alamandas. Do you have any ideas for a photographer - even an amateur one?

Also, in my haste, I misspelled the wedding planner's name - it should be ANDRES. Sorry!!

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Careyes Photographer

You should check www.luxurylink.com auctions for some real bargains: i.e. our Christmas package at El Careyes was about 20% of rack rate with lots of additional goodies.

M

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Careyes Photographer

My wife and I got married at El Careyes in February. The wedding planner there Manuel Mora picked out our photographer. I don't remember the name off the top of my head but will get you his name and website when I get home.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Careyes Photographer

http://www.francogonzalez.com/default.asp

Hilversum, The...
Level Contributor
62 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Careyes Photographer

Hi!

I used Zac at eventful moments and it was my dream wedding. www.em-vallarta.com. It was amazing. DO NOT use L&A! I made a deposit to take care of many things that they were supposed to do. THey were not helping or attending to my needs (way too expensive) and when i asked for my deposit back , they keep promising me that they will return my money, and it has been over 1 1/2 years now! They did absluetely nothing for me and basically stole 2,000 dollars. Please do not use them, and do not use Lety from L&A for photography either, as she is very expensive. Zac was great and can give you a great reference for a photographer named Danny Heich. He gave me all of my pictures on cd's and they were beautiful!

Congradulations

7. Re: Careyes Photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 21, 2009