We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Cuixmala

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding at Cuixmala

My fiance and I are thinking of hosting a small, intimate wedding at Cuixmala. We're fully aware that it costs arounf $50,000 to rent the location for 3 days for about 30 guests, but we would like to hear from other people who have actually hosted a wedding a Cuixmala to see how much it actually cost after food, rentals, flowers,photography, etc. Please let us know so we can continue planning our dream wedding.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Cuixmala
Cuixmala
45 Reviews
Careyes, Mexico
Los Angeles, CA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Cuixmala

I think you have to have them give you a quote and use all their people. I dont think you can do it al a carte. Ask for an all inclusive rate and use all their purveyors. But I can tell you it would be an extraordinary choice. It is a once in a lifetime experience to stay there and experience it. Your guests will leave spirtually enlightened.

2. Re: Wedding at Cuixmala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:39 am, November 10, 2009