We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Japanese Cruise Ship

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
278 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Japanese Cruise Ship

A Japanese cruise ship came in to Acapulco today. Azuka 2. Doing an around the world cruise. 560 passengers and 400+ crew. Only one more cruise ship for this season. Hope next year there will be more.

Acapulco
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Japanese Cruise Ship

It was nice to have another cruise ship in town. I saw it just as it was pulling into port.....beautiful.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
6,961 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Japanese Cruise Ship

I'm sure that was a nice site. I hope that spend a lot !!!

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
278 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Japanese Cruise Ship

Truck, I bet they did spend a lot. Ship left Japan 2 months ago. Around the world cruise,they have to have pockets full of money for that. Acapulco is the only port they are visiting in Mexico. Happy they chose Acapulco!

4. Re: Japanese Cruise Ship

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 14, 2015