We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner at Casa Miller Acapulco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner at Casa Miller Acapulco

I must say that I have to be one of the luckiest people in the world after what transpired last night. I believe that the friends that I have made from this site are some of the most incredible people around and I would like to express my appreciation. Truck and the Truckettes, DJpoco, Drew, AcaJane, Hank and Jean, Dray and Vicky, Lacallie and Gary and last but not least Snork. That was the Trip Adviser get together of all get togethers. Thanks folks for a great, great evening and also thanks to Trip Adviser for giving me the opportunity to meet these fine folks.

St. Paul, Mn
Level Contributor
224 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Dinner at Casa Miller Acapulco

I am sorry I had to miss it sounds like a great time but it was day 2 of my shots so thought I better stay home next time..

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Dinner at Casa Miller Acapulco

It surely did not disappoint! Wonderful food and company and the view was awesome. Thanks, again. I missed you at La Jolla this morning, but if you can leave that bag of mine at the desk, I{ll be sure to get it. Thanks, Dan. And kisses for Chela and the kids.

Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Dinner at Casa Miller Acapulco

Yes Snork, we had some problems this morning but not to worry, we will get it to you in time.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Dinner at Casa Miller Acapulco

All worked out well. Thanks for sending that package, Livein. I arrived a little early for the hook up for Casa Miller and decided to do some shopping. They were X large, so I'm sure if I missed you, they might fit you? Thanks, again.

15. Re: Dinner at Casa Miller Acapulco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, March 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco