We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verizon

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Verizon

I have verizon and have not had problems in the past here in Aca. I have sms and imessage working fine. Wifi is fine. No cell data and no phone service. I usually get a text upon arrival about caution while roaming and prices. I have the mexico data plan in place just no service.

Wife has ATT and is having no issues. This would be why we have two plans but it is irritating. Both phones worked fine in Cabo at Xmas but not now. Bummer

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,418 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verizon

Call them. I know of people with Verizon, and theirs work fine.

Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Verizon

I have Verizon and it Works just fine.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
928 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Verizon

Remove your battery and then put it back in. Hope this works for you, worked for me.

Level Contributor
1,802 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Verizon

And now it seems to be fine! Just got the cover their tale sms text about costs etc! Thanks all!

5. Re: Verizon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, February 02, 2015