We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napoli @ Diana Circle

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago
Level Contributor
489 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Napoli @ Diana Circle

5 or 6 weeks back someone inquired if Napoli was still open. I can say it is.

5 of us dined there this evening and both the food and service were excellent. 2 had fettuchine alfredo with shrimps, two had pizzas and one had spaghetti bolanase and no one had anything bad to say about the meal. Several had the terramisu afterwords and stated that it was good as when Dino owner the place.

It was also noted that one does not have to listen to the street noise and fumes that one experiences at Forza Italia.

Oregon
Level Contributor
117 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Napoli @ Diana Circle

Glad to hear they're open. I don't remember the owner's name, he used to work on Princess cruises, does he still own it?

Chicago
Level Contributor
489 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Napoli @ Diana Circle

His name was Dino but he sold the establishment several years back and relocated to Naples, Italy.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,074 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Napoli @ Diana Circle

Good to know I like the off the road type spot myself and I do like there pizza.

St. Paul, Mn
Level Contributor
224 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Napoli @ Diana Circle

Hi Mike, I posted it a bit back, so glad to hear that ,I also had friends go there good report. Will go next weekI like the lasagna there

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,586 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Napoli @ Diana Circle

Napoli is always on the list and I enjoyed the pizza the one time I was there. We just never make it back. So many places to eat and so little time.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
19 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Napoli @ Diana Circle

We dined their twice and even though Dino has departed found the food to be as good as previously. The pasta dishes are wonderful and the service excellent.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,074 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Napoli @ Diana Circle

Good crowd there last night.

8. Re: Napoli @ Diana Circle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, February 25, 2014
9. Re: Napoli @ Diana Circle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 27, 2015