We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto to Acapulco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Browerville...
Level Contributor
538 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Toronto to Acapulco

Is Canjet and Sunwing still flying from Toronto to Acapulco this coming season?

We have friends coming down in late January or early February for three weeks and I believe this would be the cheapest and fastest option for them.

Do you still have to go through a travel agent to book these flights?

Edited: 5:46 pm, September 07, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Toronto to Acapulco

Try selloffvacations.com. I believe sunwing can be booked through them.

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
961 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toronto to Acapulco

Yes, both Sunwing and Canjet are flying direct from Toronto to Acapulco strangely enough they are both fly on Wednesdays and yes you have to book through the travel agent because you can only get 2 weeks online and the agents have to make a special request for the 3 week flights through the tour operators this year Canjet is with tour operator TMR (a dvision of Transat) and Sunwing is Sunwing. We did 3 weeks the last few years with Canjet and this year we found prices had increased considerably and Sunwing was a "little " cheaper and we liked the flight times.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toronto to Acapulco

We have been booking room only through Sunwing via( itravel2000.com) since we fly out of Detroit. The last few years the savings were great. The agent is Dave. Booking a charter with them for Jan or Feb. for 2 weeks from T.O is on sale now. Just call and they will give pricing for 3 weeks. 1- 855- 374-5016.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,252 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toronto to Acapulco

Sunwing levelled out about $680 in November, when I booked January last year. It was the same price when I booked February, too. I'll wait for a while and see what's available. I'll probably skip January this year and just do February.

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
961 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toronto to Acapulco

that is great Snork February is always lots of fun! We are all booked! hard to believe how time flies ! just ot out of the pool but we will be closing that very soon!

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,252 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toronto to Acapulco

Yes, DJ, it's been a wonky summer in Ontario. At least Acapulco is predictable, weather wise. Had the boat out twice in the July heat wave and the fireplace on in August. Go figure. See you in paradise in February!

7. Re: Toronto to Acapulco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco