We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there still kitchens in rooms at Emporio?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Youngstown, New York
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Are there still kitchens in rooms at Emporio?

Does anyone know if there are still kitchens in rooms at the Emporio? We haven't seen anything mentioned in any room description about kitchens. On their actual website there is very little difference in the room description and picture for each room type. Only a minibar is mentioned. I did see a kitchen mentioned a few times, though, in some TA reviews for the Emporio and then actually saw a picture of a room with a kitchen in the traveler photos. I'm wondering if they did away with these kitchens when they remodeled, although the picture was dated 2011 and appeared to have the new bedding on the bed. We would like to at least have a fridge for drinks and snacks.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there still kitchens in rooms at Emporio?

Don't know first hand re: Emporio, but I'd be surprised if they didn't at least provide a mini-fridge. Also at many hotels you can request an upgrade to a "jr. suite" which usually have kitchenettes.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there still kitchens in rooms at Emporio?

I would call the hotel.

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there still kitchens in rooms at Emporio?

They have a big mini fridge....at least the one we had did. This was maybe year and 1/2 ago?

Edited: 1:36 pm, February 09, 2013
4. Re: Are there still kitchens in rooms at Emporio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 11, 2014