We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta American WIFI

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
459 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta American WIFI

I noticed on both Booking Buddy and Orbitz they list free in room WIFI does anybody know if this is true, we booked about a month ago and it was not listed that way

Oregon
Level Contributor
117 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta American WIFI

I checked in today, wifi is working great in the room, I'll try outside tomorrow. Yes, it's free.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,516 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta American WIFI

It hasn't been free the last couple of years. Last year it was $150 pesos a day in your room. I was able to pick up an unlocked signal from the Holiday Inn while staying at the FA for a week and then "Ted" must have left ACA. I then worked out a deal for $100 pesos a day. Still too much in my book. There is a Starbucks right off the lobby and the lobby may have free wifi. Not sure though.

Computers in the convenience store in the lobby are free.

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,516 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta American WIFI

Sweettooth we were posting at the same time. Your news is good to hear.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
459 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta American WIFI

Sweet

Merced, California
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiesta American WIFI

Great news Paul. I was debating whether to take the laptop or just the iphone. Now I may take both. Two weeks to go!!

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,579 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fiesta American WIFI

That is Great news, I will bring Ipad can facetime the nice weather back home One more week seven days and a wake up

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
459 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fiesta American WIFI

Was the wifi un secured or did you need a paasword?

Oregon
Level Contributor
117 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fiesta American WIFI

They gave us a password at check in. Didn't make it to the pool to try there, slept in to recover from too long in airports and planes and stocked up on snacks and drinks instead.

Merced, California
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fiesta American WIFI

The pool has always been wi-fi-less. I've been able to find signal on the stairs heading up towards the ATM or sometimes near the bar at the pool. Hopefully we'll get an upgrade this year.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,011 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fiesta American WIFI

I'm glad to hear they offer it to everyone free now. The past few years it was just Vacation club members. Having the starbucks right there made it bearable for many.

12 more days!!!

Get answers to your questions about Acapulco