We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valentine's Day February 14 2013

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
944 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Valentine's Day February 14 2013

Just checking to see who is interested in a get together at Paradise?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,202 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valentine's Day February 14 2013

hey djpoco, if it's slow at Paradise c'mon join us at Bocano, if I remember correctly it's something like $20 or $25 (?) open bar. Been a few years since I've been to that one but I remember some good entertainment at those in past years. I don't remember whether or not you have to get tickets for it in advance though... always just went along with the flow re: that one.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valentine's Day February 14 2013

I'll be tagging along, too. Maybe collect some people at the Park, then Paradise, then Bocano Beach. Gonna be a busy 14th!

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valentine's Day February 14 2013

Hey Snork since I am off the sauce I will hold your Hat.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Valentine's Day February 14 2013

Thanks for the offer, Hank. My ecohaul intake is a little more measured these days, too. Will we find you at the FA?

Burlington, Ontario
Level Contributor
944 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Valentine's Day February 14 2013

That sounds like a plan Snork we will connect once you get to Aca! Probably at the Park.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
6,982 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Valentine's Day February 14 2013

He is staying at the Fiesta Snork. I think Claude is going to try to meet me late on the 15th at Barbarroja but that Sat the 16th a little happy hour could be good too 5pm?

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Valentine's Day February 14 2013

Snork I am at the Fiesta get there onthe11th

Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Valentine's Day February 14 2013

Valentines Day is celebrated especially well in Acapulco, always has been!!

Even from the days of La Huerta I am told!!!

Let me know the hours of the "getting together", cause as Snork says it is going to be a busy 14th OK?

Tabasco Beach at Malibu is having a special event with Raul, Ann Marie & Ricardo performiing and entertaining. Mariachis and of course dancing!!!!!

$250 P. for open bar until 8 then dinner (which is always very tasty & declicious). And of course the show/dancing until they all tire out!!!

Best to buy tickets ASAP as it usually is very popular for the terrific pool side location and wonderful breezes.........

Red of course is the dress code in all of Acapulco that night!!!

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Valentine's Day February 14 2013

LOL. I'll find Hank at the FA probably on the 13th. He's military trained, so if he says he will be there, he'll be there. From that point I hope to find some others. I'll attend at the Park and see who's up for a hop on the 14th. DJpoco should be able to hook up with us at Paradise. From there Bocano Beach should complete the tour. I've heard so much about the Malibu. I'll do some recon on the 13th. LACALLIE should be coming in, too, but not 'til the 14th. Hope she has a smooth flight and has the energy to join us too. I'll post again on the 13th to try to hook up with you, too, Acasun. I know Livein doesn't need to bar hop in Aca, but it would be nice if he and Chela could make an appearance? Cheers.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
6,982 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Valentine's Day February 14 2013

Yeah Snork you have to get Livin there. The last time was Valentines 2008 @ Paradise. The last big gathering.

Get answers to your questions about Acapulco
Recent Conversations