We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Hotel Happy Hour news! No Wednesday nights!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Acapulco!!
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Park Hotel Happy Hour news! No Wednesday nights!!!

Group is there and awaiting the big gatherings!

Katlin and Jeannie are in town, we're waiting for Snork and Acaqueen, and also Don and others are all in town too!! And any one else I may have missed. Was there only for a short visit )

No Wednesday Night Happy Hour- Bar is closed and guess they meet near by!!??

Mesa, AZ
Level Contributor
639 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Park Hotel Happy Hour news! No Wednesday nights!!!

Kathy;;;;;I tried for a couple years to get some of the Park regulars to try Shake It, either before or after Park Happy Hour. I've gone by myself every year several times during the day to get a little "a/c break" once in awhile after being out in the sun too long. A bunch of us stopped in one night after dinner a couple years ago and had a great time.

I can't believe Boris fire Claudia! Why? She was OK by me! Was Mario the little guy? I can't believe he's gone....he's been there for years.

St. Paul, Mn
Level Contributor
224 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Park Hotel Happy Hour news! No Wednesday nights!!!

Bill, today we went to Bocano to watch the games. Then the 2nd to the Park... Julio told me that Boris is getting another bartender to help him & they will be open on wed..... let you no this week ok, oh & he also said he will come in & that he will work that shift, so I said no training Julio said no this is really be interesting will keep you updated..... BRING ON THE BEERS, RIGHT BILL !!!!!

13. Re: Park Hotel Happy Hour news! No Wednesday nights!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco
Recent Conversations