We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New restaurants?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
MIAMI
Level Contributor
788 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
New restaurants?

As some of us are gearing up for our trips, any good new restaurants since last February?

NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: New restaurants?

There's a little Chinese takeout joint across from Cici (or somewhere in that vicinity) I saw a Chinese couple doing the cooking so maybe it's good for those living in the area.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
124 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: New restaurants?

MIAMILOVE TRAVEL - we live in Costa Azul. Please tell me where the italian restaurant, Tallarines is located. I don't remember ever seeing it.

MIAMI
Level Contributor
788 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: New restaurants?

Acalinda...Tallarines is at 212 Cristobal Colon.

Need, that Chinese place has been there for a few years now;..has great food but be prepared to share, the portions are big.

14. Re: New restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 02, 2014