We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Diana

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
124 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Diana

Heard there are lots of small hotel closings. I have stayed at Hotel Diana the last couple of years and have tried to communicate with them several times via email but I get no reply. Can anyone tell me if they are still open & operating?

Hotel Acapulco Diana is about 1 block behind the Costera on Francisco Pizarro. On the corner of the Costera there is a Bank & the Gold/Silver shop.

If you have any info regarding the Diana please let us know.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Diana

Jeez. I've heard the Hotel Bor was closed five times and it's still there. It's November. The owners are getting ready for the big tourist season: Christmas, New Years, Jan, Feb, March, Easter. This would be the best time to remodel and spruce things up. I bet they will be there with open arms.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
124 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Diana

In years past I've made a reservation with them long before this. That's why I'm concerned that they may be closed. Thank you

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Diana

Is that the one where there was a fire? I won't go into the particulars as I'd get deleted......I'll look in my records of past emails.

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Diana

No, that was Costa Linda....scratch that post.

Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
702 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Diana

I stopped by there today and they are open. Booked up for Chistmas and past New Years. Here is some contact info: Tel/Fax. 744-484-7373, 744-484-8256, 744-484-4236, 744-484-4317, 01-800-710-9234 Email acadiana3@hotmail.com

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
124 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Diana

Thanks ACAallday, I'm glad to hear they are still open. The email you gave me IS the email I have been using to get in touch with them, to no avail.

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
28 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Diana

did you try acadiana3@hotmail.com? sometimes i send the message a couple of times before i get an answer as far as i know they are open a relative of theirs was in MN this summer and made no mention

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
28 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Diana

i sent an email to the Diana and got a quick reply going there March 9 through the 16th. Very nice personal reply

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
28 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Diana

I have sent 4 emails without a response. Did send one right after the hurricane and all was well but trying to make reservations for march without success. Any news?

10. Re: Hotel Diana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco