We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

End of an Era

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
End of an Era

End of an era for me as my buddy Salvador has left Puerto Marques , Guess if I want to go fishing I will have to move up in class This will help me decide on my hotel

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
3,786 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: End of an Era

The decision on your hotel should be easy Hobo...FA with the rest of us. :)

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
7,231 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: End of an Era

Too bad about Salvador Hank!! He wasn't there in Feb when I kept asking they just said he was away.

That Lunch at Mar Y Cielo was 1st rate ill never forget it!!

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,425 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: End of an Era

Cheer up Hank, I lost a Mexican sweetie. You just lost a Cap'n. Trade ya! You can come fishing with me.

Bryn Mawr...
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: End of an Era

Snork You know yourself A Mexican sweetie is no problem for a guy like you or me. Who anit no ordinary Dude"s But a Captain with a restaurant, boat ,first class family I used to party with in Tres Palos well man it just anit the same LOL

Acapulco
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: End of an Era

Knowing you Hank, you'll find another, cheer up.

6. Re: End of an Era

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 07, 2013