We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acapulco is very hot hot hot

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Acapulco is very hot hot hot

Hi my friend.The Aca temperature is terrible, hahahaha.Hot like I nerver seen before.Alot of people in the city and expecting much more with spring breakers.I took 60 pictures just today.The city is getting nicer, new buildings like Plaza Diana, which was done within one year!!!Getting good in the city.

The Ritz is still good and clean.The drinks are fantastic and we are drinking from 10 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE. !!!!hahahaha.

See you

It;s -30 degrees in Montreal right now, HAHAHAHA.They shouls be in ACA instead.Did not see CKT1 in the bars yet or anywhere.Must be drinking in the Crown Plaza :-)))

See you,

Robert, Montreal, Quebec, CANADA reporting from ACAPULCO; MEXICO :-)))))

NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Acapulco is very hot hot hot

French Boy, did you get to the Palladium last night?

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Acapulco is very hot hot hot

suffer ......suffer......poor little french boy baking in the hot sun drinking a piña colada....lol.....glad to hear you are having a great time......lets us know all about it when you get home.....zzaa

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Acapulco is very hot hot hot

You poor thing! hahahaha

Acapulco....pine coladas....very, very cold back home....very hot in Acapulco!!!!

You poor thing!!!!

I have to keep repeating, I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous; however, that is a lie!

Have a great time, and keep us up to date as to the trouble you are getting yourself into!