We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WOW....listen to this

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Topic
WOW....listen to this

last nite well watching a bit of tv....there was a new commercial that came on and it was done by the president of mexico.....vicente fox....and he said this.....he was wishing everyone a happy holiday season ....and then he said that mexico welcomes you with open arms doesnt matter where you vacation here in mexico we want you to have a good time here.....and for this reason iam giving out a new service for any complaints ......two toll free numbers you may call to express them if you have them ......one for mexico and one for the states and canada....... i listening to this new commercial so carefully it never occured to me to get up and grab a pen ......but they will be playing this commerical again.....so next time i do i will write down the number for all of you to have on hand.....good idea president fox......hats off to you......viva mexico.......zzaa

1. Re: WOW....listen to this

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 27, 2006
Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WOW....listen to this

President Fox has been agressive in encouraging the fight against corruption amongst government workers/agencies. We're now in the "Paisano" program period, when Mexico welcomes home tens of thousands of Mexicans living abroad . . . and who've complained for years about being abused by customs/immigrations officials when coming back (bribes, shakedowns, etc.). Also, the holiday period sees about the largest number of complaints about tourism-related businesses overcharging, giving bad service, etc. So, as has been his style all along, theh President is encouraging the public to put more pressure on those crooks in business and government. Yes . . . someone get that telephone number . . . and post it for all to see. Hopefully, none of us will need it. At the end of the day, I think most people come and go with a minimum of complaints - which is what vacationing is all about.

Get answers to your questions about Acapulco
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now