We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

100% Natural

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
100% Natural

Again want to let everyone know what a great breakfast place. They have a newer location closer to the Costa Azul area and there is a piano and flute player inside...I thought that was a nice touch for a nice breakfast.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 100% Natural

N4S -

We're planning on trying 100% at some point (probably for a breakfast) - but, Val tells me that I'm not the friendliest "morning person" (she's right) - and, as for Costa Azul, I'd be afraid of what I might do to the piano-man and his pipe-player ... before I'm fully alive. Thanks for the thought.

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 100% Natural

maybe for lunch then ron....we would want anything to happen to the piano man....one less entertainer in acapulco.....lol.....we need more of them not less of them ...lol...this is nice place ron you should check it out right in front of the oceanic 2000 iam sure you will like it been there a few times myself.....zzaa

Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 100% Natural

RonVal, stick with the one near Carlos and Charlies it is within walking distance of Fiesta Inn and as far as I know there aren´t too many musicians that could be in danger there early in the morning!

NJ
Level Contributor
8,676 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 100% Natural

There's a real cuttie in that location and she is a great waitress...I forget her name though, but she's a darker complexion and has been there for many years. That location is local to your hotel, but if you have time on your hands...I like the one on the pier downtown.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 100% Natural

We may actually try 100% a coupla times (the one near C&C and the one in Old Aca) - once each for breakfast and lunch. (I do recall your comments, Need4, re their sandwiches & fruit shakes.)

I do find it rather amusing that you (Need4) seem to remember places not only for their food - but also for their "women". Think I used to do that years ago, too - but now I'm more focused on "the food" - lol!

Ron58

Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 100% Natural

I think need has a map of Aca with spots where the hot women are marked on it - LOL!! Seriously though he seems to find one in most places! And by the way I agree the 100% with the pier is by far the nicest location wise.....food wise they´re all great.

Get answers to your questions about Acapulco