We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

Can someone tell me if this is after rainy season or at the tail end of it? Also, I've always been to Aca in March or April...How dead is it going to be?

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

his loss need....worry about yourself....your coming you got a good deal...life is good....enjoy it my friend...zzaa

NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

everything is meant to be for a reason. I'd have to worry anyway if he's having a good time since I've hyped Aca up so much but I know he would have loved it. Life is short, but most people I know don't realize that yet. My friend from Chicago and I are on the same page with what we want out of this trip so it will be a fun time...anyway, that airfare mentioned that I found him is now 735 from 454 this morning. I also through a connection of mine was able to get 509 total cost and he didn't jump on it so he's S.O.L. and I don't mean the beer.

Mentioned in this post
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,368 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

Need4Speed has 30 years of wisdom ...

You're so right - life is much shorter than we all think! Tried very hard to convince my sisters & their husbands to join us in January for a wonderful vacation - but they passed it up. They're all approaching retirement age & could have used this break.

Last year - we learned how short life can be - as, just 4 days after returning from ACA - my wife's brother passed away at age 51.

Carpe Diem!

Happy Travels!

RonVal87

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

sorry to hear about that ron but it does all teach us a lesson doesnt it....enjoy life it really is too short.....have a fantastic day amigo....zzaa

NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

My friend just committed to coming to acapulco for his first time. I called one of my travel clubs and got him on American Airlines total cost of 484 from Newark to Aca, stops once in Dallas...Great deal. He will actually be on the same flight to Aca from Dallas as my other friend coming from Chicago.

Mentioned in this post
Dallas
Dallas
Texas
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Acapulco
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

Excellent news Need see he saw sense in the end!

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

show him the time of his life need.....he wont regret it.....but he might need a two week vacation after his week in acapulco with you.....lol....great news......enjoy amigo.....

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,368 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

Zzaa - Ibeefa ...

Better notify the Paladium (new Devil in town!).

Level Contributor
7,972 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

lol.......i will get on the phone right now and let them know the news ron....lol ....that was a good one....zzaa

NJ
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Who's going to be in Aca Nov. 6th?

Did I tell you guys that on one of my bus. trips in Houston, a local club downtown had a special guest...It was Silver Man from the Palladium doing his dance with the Devil routine.

Mentioned in this post
Houston
Houston
Texas Gulf Coast, TX