We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dialysis centers in Acapulco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Hamilton Ont
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
dialysis centers in Acapulco

planning a trip to Acapulco in January. MY wife needs dialysis treatments. Are there any treatment centers in Acapulco

6 replies to this topic
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
733 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dialysis centers in Acapulco

There is a hospital on the Costera - hospital del Prado. I would call it a small boutique hospital. I was recently there for heart issues/surgery. I felt the level of care was excellent. Their web page says "We have 15 Fresenius Medical Care machines of the 4008S series."

The website is in spanish https://hospitaldelprado.org.mx/ The doctor who took care of me (cardiologist by specialty) I believe has some English. Do you speak spanish? If not, PM me and let me know what relevant information you need, and I will contact my doctor directly.

Hamilton Ont
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dialysis centers in Acapulco

thanks, i senta reply before dont know weather you got it I found that websightonline and messaged them, they replied in english.If I need some more help will contact you. thanks again. Jerry

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
Level Contributor
733 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dialysis centers in Acapulco

I did not get your message, but I am happy to help in any way you need.

Ontario
Level Contributor
4,469 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dialysis centers in Acapulco

Attaboy, RF. The TA community pulls together when one of us needs help. Hamilton is not far from me, in, Ontario. Hope they make it and enjoy the stay.

Edited: 12:30 pm, August 10, 2018
Acapulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dialysis centers in Acapulco

I hope you found what you are looking for the Hospital santa lucia and the Hospital del Pacifico also do dialysis if you want or need more options. great day to you direct from Acapulco Carmen

Hamilton Ont
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: dialysis centers in Acapulco

thanks for the latest info Carmen. Jerry

Reply to: dialysis centers in Acapulco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted