We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Saltillo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Saltillo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
1 post
Save Topic
Moving to Saltillo

My family may be moving to Saltillo in April. I am going there for the first time next week. I have 2 daughters, a 13 year old and a 3 month old. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding neighborhoods to live in, schools for my 13 year old, as well as things to make sure we see while we're down there?

Also, any feedback regarding living in Saltillo, safety, weather, etc. would be great.

Thanks,

Karen

detroit
Level Contributor
3 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Moving to Saltillo

Karen,

I will probably be relocating to Saltillo and working at the Freightliner facility South of town. Any advise on real estate or gated communities in that area? Any and all input greatly appreciated...

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
15,630 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Moving to Saltillo

Send a private note to sand19 in this thread above.

13. Re: Moving to Saltillo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, September 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Saltillo