We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices in Monterrey

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Croatia
2 posts
Save Topic
Prices in Monterrey

Hi! I`m planning to come to Monterrey this summer and stay for two weeks.I would like to know how much money do I need???? (I already have a place to stay,so I don`t need money for hotel)So...I need money for food and nightlife :-) for 2 weeks.Can somebody please tell me how much is that approximately! Thanks :-)

Monterrey
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices in Monterrey

You can spend as much as you want. There are cheap options and expensive options, but that depends on you.

USD $1000 would be nice.

Best regards.

Croatia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices in Monterrey

Thanks jesussc73,you helped me a lot!!! (I was also thinking that 1000 US dollars would be enough)

3. Re: Prices in Monterrey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 pm, October 23, 2009