We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

small house or apartment for rent culiacan area

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
calgary alberta
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
small house or apartment for rent culiacan area

looking for a small house or apartemnt to rent for 3 months for dec jan and feb 2007. we rented one last year near the walmart which worked out quite well.

Jardin Botanico Culiacan
Specialty Museums, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Gardens
Beisbox
Game & Entertainment Centers
Edmonton
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: small house or apartment for rent culiacan area

Hey, I am interested in possibly visiting the Culiacan area sometime in late 2008. I might be looking into renting an apartment. Any chance you could send me in the right directions? It sounds like you have experience with renting apartments in the Culiacan area. Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Culiacan
Culiacan
Sinaloa, Mexico
tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,193 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: small house or apartment for rent culiacan area

The original poster has not posed anything in TA since 2006, so you are not likely to get a response. I'm not sure why anyone would want to spend time in Culiacan. It is the capital of the drug trade in Mexico.

Mentioned in this post
Culiacan
Culiacan
Sinaloa, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
3. Re: small house or apartment for rent culiacan area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:44 am, October 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Culiacan