We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ciudad Juárez a exotic location?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
London, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Ciudad Juárez a exotic location?

Ciudad Juárez

I love America, greatest country in the world and El Paso is a great spot but I would like to try something different for a change.

Coming from Europe, for us America is heaven on earth but would Ciudad Juárez be a equal exotic location,then El Paso, to bring ones wife for a romantic weekend for dinner, late night walks and clubbing?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Albuquerque, New...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ciudad Juárez a exotic location?

Is iraq and afganistan considered an exotic vacation? I would feel safer in Iraq than in juarez.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
3 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ciudad Juárez a exotic location?

If you are NACO OR NARCO is not good to come to Chihuahua State. or ANY PLACE from Mexico. I am from Chihuahua. I feel that you are looking something like CHIAPAS!!!!

, CHIAPAS is wonderful state to visit, You are going to need at least a month to explore it, (has jungle, pyramids, beaches, traditional food)

READ about this state.

I love to travel, I know Asia, Europe, USA Middle East. GIVE YOURSELF AN OPPORTUNITY to EXPLORE MEXICO!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Chihuahua
Chihuahua
Chihuahua, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
United States
United States
North America
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
3 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Ciudad Juárez a exotic location?

if you are drug dealer or low class .....YOU ARE LIVING A WAR. IF YOU ARE EDUCATED PERSON you would know that It is more than PERFECT to finish with that kind of people (the war is among BAD PEOPLE. CLEAN UP, CLEAN UP like Barney says.

14. Re: Ciudad Juárez a exotic location?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, October 19, 2012