We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to Ciudad Juarez to go to consulate

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ca
1 post
Save Topic
Traveling to Ciudad Juarez to go to consulate

Can someone help me figure out the easiest way to get to juarez? we are planning a trip to juarez to go to the consulate. Would it be easier to arrive at el paso airport or ciudad juarez airport?? which airport is closer to consulate??? and if we arrive to el paso airport how far and how do we get there??? i appreciate if anyone can help me.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,215 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling to Ciudad Juarez to go to consulate

I would suggest that you call the consulate and ask. Their contacts are listed under the US State Dept. I suspect that you will fly to El Paso rather than Juarez. Flights to Juarez appear to go through Mexico City.

Another reason to call the consulate is to get a resaonable idea of how much time will be required. If you are going for visa stamping or processing, the actual time people have spent at the consulates in Sonora at Hermosillo and Nogales has been much longer than what their webt sites state. I have no idea if it is the same in Juarez.

Mentioned in this post
Mexico City
Mexico City
Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, Mexico
2. Re: Traveling to Ciudad Juarez to go to consulate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, October 15, 2009