We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Todos Santos Music Festival 2014

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Todos Santos Music Festival 2014

Does anyone on the forum happen to know whether or not there will be a Todos Santos Music Festival in 2014? It was quite successful this past year, not to mention a wonderful time. Given that January is a fairly busy time in Todos Santos, I'd want to make plans as soon as possible.

Todos Santos, Mexico
Level Contributor
99 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Todos Santos Music Festival 2014

The rumor in town is that there will be no Music Festival in 2014.

Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Todos Santos Music Festival 2014

Interesting. Chloe Johnson of the Palapa Society emailed me that no decision had been made, and the Minus Five (Peter Buck and Scott McCaughey's band) just posted "Stay tuned" on their Facebook page. Not exactly definitive...

Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Todos Santos Music Festival 2014

My Todos Santos realtor tells me that Peter Buck has hired an event organizer for the Music Festival and that they'll be moving ahead. I'm hopeful that there will be an announcement of dates and performers soon. Granted, I'll be visiting in January with or without the festival, but it would be the icing on the proverbial cake.

Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Todos Santos Music Festival 2014

According to todossantos.net/2014-todos-santos-music-fest… the festival is on! Still waiting for performers and dates, but this is the first promising info I've heard about the event for months.

Todos Santos, Mexico
Level Contributor
99 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Todos Santos Music Festival 2014

Looks like it is ON!!!

journaldelpacifico.com/blog/…

Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Todos Santos Music Festival 2014

This is awesome news! We decided a month or two that we were going to Todos Santos with or without the Festival. Fortunately the dates of our visit line up perfectly. :-)

Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Todos Santos Music Festival 2014

At long last, an official update at http://todossantosmusicfestival.com/lineup

8. Re: Todos Santos Music Festival 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 01, 2014