We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for one night in Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for one night in Cabo

We are planning to visit Todos Santos for four days in January, but will be flying out a day before our accommodations will be available. We thought it might be a good idea to spend a night in Cabo San Lucas and then to drive up to Todos Santos on the following day. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good hotel or inn? We've only stayed at Dreams Los Cabos, which seems like overkill for just one night. Alternatively, we'd also be fine with spending a night in a different hotel in Todos Santos if that would be more feasible. We're open to recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
965 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for one night in Cabo

sugggest you repost this on the cabo san lucas forum

Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for one night in Cabo

Good idea, nickfish. I'll do that.

Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for one night in Cabo

I've posted the question on the Cabo San Lucas forum, but I'll ask a slightly different question here: are there any recommendations for an overnight stay in Todos Santos? We are booked for 4 nights at the Todos Santos Inn, but were not able to make a reservation for the 5th night, which happened to be the day we arrived in Cabo.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions for one night in Cabo

We have stayed at the lovely Todos Santos Inn several years ago. I would highly recommend staying at the beautiful Rancho Pescadero which is in Pescadero, the little town right before TS. This property in on a huge expanse of gorgeous beach. Only about 20 + wonderful rooms, 2 heated pools, and incredible grounds. There is a very good on site restaurant so you could just stay here and then at your leisure drive the 10-15 minutes the following afternoon up to TS. Staying here would give you a different experience than staying in downtown TS. We are booked at the Rancho for January. Be forewarned that you may not want to leave as so heavenly.

If you wish to stay in TS I would recommend the cool new Casa Tota.

Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggestions for one night in Cabo

Casa Tota looks wonderful. We're checking out their website now. Thanks for the suggestion!

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suggestions for one night in Cabo

We stayed there last March for 2 nights and very lovely and SO affordable!

7. Re: Suggestions for one night in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 02, 2013