We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Sports Bar in Todos!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Todos Santos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san diego
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
New Sports Bar in Todos!!

Last time I was in Todos Santos (2 years ago!! wow getting old!) we used to go and watch the football games at Shut Up Franks. It used to be a good place to get a beer and Burger, well no longer the place has really fallen appart. So we started to look arround for a different place to hang out and watch the Rose Bowl game. There is a new wine bar at the Todos Santos In that is VERY nice and swanky but we actually found another place on the road heading out to La Paz just as you are about to leave Todos Santos. La Garra Restaurant and Sports bar. They had the game on and made a mean fish ceviche with the HOTest salsa I've EVER had. We had fun playing pool and watching the game.

new york
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Sports Bar in Todos!!

I found the same place!! It is Fabulous.... too bad more people don't know about it. We were there and the place was pretty empty 3 other tables. but it was great because we did not have to wait for our food like at the Hotel California.... what a TOURist trap.. I ordered their fish and my husband their fish burger. Well they must have sent someone out fishing because they took an hour and a half to serve us and then the meal was so overpriced!!!

La Garra was fabulous they have THe best chiles rellenos.

La Paz, Mexico
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Sports Bar in Todos!!

We also found the same place and had THE best time!! It is definitely NOt touristy like the Hotel California or the Sunrise restaurant across the street from the hotel California. IT almost looks like what and old restaurant or cantina used to look like many years ago. The food and service were very good. WE had a blast watching the Pacquiao fight there! It seemed like the whole town was there. The party just went on and on. They didn't close until 3 am!!

3. Re: New Sports Bar in Todos!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 14, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Todos Santos