We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Todos Santos trip report- Aniversary celebration

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
san diego
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Todos Santos trip report- Aniversary celebration

I just got back from a week long vacation to Todos Santos. Celebrating our 25th anniversary!

The drive was great from the airport in San Jose to Todos! Beautiful scenery through the desert.

We arrived in TS and you could feel the immediate change in the temperature! There was a cool breeze from the Pacific!

We had reservations at Alegria Inn they gave us a great Summer discount! We stayed in their Sunset Suite. Very nice good firm beds, leather furniture, huge closets, overlooking the pool. They were incredibly accomodating arranging a special poolside celebration dinner (great food!). They even helped me surprise the wife with an ORCHID bouquet !!That was worth mega points for me. Incredible personalized service.

Places we saw:

Galleries: Great fun just to look! Expensive but very nice things.

Shopping: The wife broke the till! She shopped for everyone.. The best was a small blanket shop in the outskirts of Pescadero They will even make a blanket to your specifications. We had one made in my favorite colors. It was ready 2 days later. Only $40 dls.

Punta Lobos for fresh fish: We went arround 2:00 pm as recomended and watched the Pangas landd. Very exiting! Worth the show. We got some fresh Pargo. One of the cooks at Alegria cooked it for us.

Beaches: Great for sunsets and walking but the waves made me nerveous. (we mostly swam in the pool at Alegria)

Restaurants that I would recomend: Adobes- good Mexican but expensive. El Zahuan - Great Seafood soup. Miguels: Great Chiles rellenos.

We mostly slept in and relaxed by the pool. Great Town & great people.

Mentioned in this post
Todos Santos
Todos Santos
Baja California Sur, Mexico
San Jose
San Jose
California
Punta Lobos
Punta Lobos
86 Reviews
Todos Santos, Mexico
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,374 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Todos Santos trip report- Aniversary celebration

So glad to read your great review! What a wonderful trip it must have been! Glad you love Todos Santos also!

Mentioned in this post
Todos Santos
Todos Santos
Baja California Sur, Mexico
Get answers to your questions about Todos Santos
Recent Conversations