We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big family trip to todos santos rentlas needed!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Todos Santos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san diego
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Big family trip to todos santos rentlas needed!

Hi! New to the forum.

I am planning a large (10 adults, 4 children) family vacation to Todos santos. We are looking for some advice. We are planning on going either in November or December for at least one week maybe more. We are looking for several houses that are close to eachother that could accomodate all of us. We like being in eachothers hair for breakfast and dinner . Does anyone have any recomendations?

Thanks all !! Great forum!!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,152 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big family trip to todos santos rentlas needed!

Have you looked at todossantos.com or todossantos.cc/index.html? There are real estate/rental pages on both. Plus, there are several folks here that have stayed there recently, so you will get some good info! Have you been there before?

LA, CA
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Big family trip to todos santos rentlas needed!

Hi! I'm planning a big wedding in Todos Santos at the Alegria Inn . My wedding planner gave me a huge list of rentals. You might want to try out Las Puertas at www.alaspuertas.com

They have three guest houses all on the same property. One big compund. I know it will accomodate all of you because my family is going to be staying there. About 8 adults and 5 children. The Houses are very nice and they are only 3 minutes walk from the beach and about 5 minutes drive to down town Todos Santos. There are a coupple of other houses in that same neighborhood that are also rentals so if you don't feel that you can all fit in Las Puertas you might ask the manager there if she can find you some other houses nearby.

Don't miss out on the Santa fe new deli. It is really good especially for Sunday brunch.

Also, contact Marimar at Alegria (2 minutes walk from Las Puertas.) at www.alegriainn.net She give THE greatest massages.

Have fun!!!! Let me know if you need more info I have a huge list of rentals. Free info from my wedding coordinator.

mexico
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Big family trip to todos santos rentlas needed!

Hello,

I have 4 beautiful beachfront casitas in pescadero for rent overlooking the san pedrito surf break.

check out my website at www.tropicalcasitas.com

It is the perfect place for a family, you wont be disappointed.

Get answers to your questions about Todos Santos