We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for quiet place on the the beach

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Maryland
Level Contributor
312 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for quiet place on the the beach

My husband and I are planning to spend a few days in September. We will be in Cabo and feel we will need an escape. Looking for recommendations from the experts! We are looking for someplace somewhat secluded near or on the beach,we love the old world mexican design.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Todos Santos, Mexico
Level Contributor
99 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for quiet place on the the beach

Hi there,

I stayed at Posada La Poza, Los Colibris and a furnished vacation rental house. Los Colibris had an unbelievable view from the rooms and patios. The downside is that it is a liitle far from everything.

Posada La Poza was incredible. Relaxing, nice rooms and beautiful gardens and pool. Close to the beach too and a great lagoon with tons of birdlife right out front.

Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
Posada La Poza
Posada La Poza
377 Reviews
Todos Santos, Mexico
Maryland
Level Contributor
312 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for quiet place on the the beach

Thanks for the info. We booked with Los Colibris, after being in Cabo I think that we will not mind being farway! We will have a car.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
3. Re: Looking for quiet place on the the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, September 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Todos Santos
Recent Conversations