We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Tijuana

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tijuana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
24 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in Tijuana

I'll be staying in Tijuana for a week and would like to know what fun things there are to do there. I was there back in Feb. and couldn't find a bowling alley. I'll be there with my husband so we'd like to go dancing, bowling, miniature golfing, you know, fun, everyday stuff. Any suggestions?

San Bernardino...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in Tijuana

I would suggest zona rio . You will find a mall , bowling alley and clubs in that part of town .

San Bernardino...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in Tijuana

I would suggest zona rio . You will find a mall , bowling alley and clubs in that part of town .

14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do in Tijuana

I would hang out at playas de Tijuana .

Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
24 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do in Tijuana

Where exactly is the bowling alley? I've been to zona rio and don't remember seeing one. Also, are there any night clubs for dancing in zona rio?

Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
24 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do in Tijuana

What is there to do @ playas de Tijuana?

San Bernardino...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to do in Tijuana

I don't know exactly were is the bowling alley all i remember is we got a taxi from the mall and it was not far away. there are clubs at zona rio with in walking distance from the mall . they are great the play all kinds of music .

Edited: 3:09 pm, July 24, 2011
7. Re: Things to do in Tijuana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 09, 2012