We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tijuana dentist Ignacio De La Vega

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
los angeles, ca
1 post
Save Topic
Tijuana dentist Ignacio De La Vega

Trust me, stay away. Poor fitting crowns.. Talks on the phone constantly, while working on you. Very rushed. Has a nice website,..Don't be fooled. Had all of the crowns redone in the US after my disaster visit. There might be better TJ dentists, I don't know. He's not one of them! Don't go to him. If you do, you'll be sorry! Nice guy, horrible dentist.

mexico
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Tijuana dentist Ignacio De La Vega

In all my years of practice, I have never treated a patient by the name of R. S. Roberts.

The accusation of this person is very hurtful because the essential policy of our office to take as much time as necessary with each patient, never to rush. If this person really were a patient of mine, why didn't he or she contact me with their concerns? The office maintains a U.S. telephone line and English-speaking staff specifically to encourage communication from our patients

2. Re: Tijuana dentist Ignacio De La Vega

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 28, 2011